Draft
Weather: Hot. Muggy. Again.
-morning. watering. So much watering. Dang this hot weather. Set up irrigation on the red/yellow border. Then watered square fountain, Ruellia hedge and alocasias, rose arbour containers, Brugmansias...etc
on brugmansias note. Im not sure if I like them. Heavy on the water and feed, lots of yellow leaves, lots of maintenance. But yes, awesome flower. And the arbour will be cool when it grows over. But i don't think it will bet the ones I saw outside in Vanuatu...
-Arvo. More staking...
-then helped Mark with the wisteria arbour. Geez! I trimmed it hard two months ago, and its wild. Plus apparently has been trimmed since then. Vigorous to sat the least.
Today was D day (drink day) for the homebrew. Pillage Ipa has developed nicely and was quite drinkable. So definaltly worthe the start up cost. a kit for $30 equals two cases and its a lot of fun, so I have to get the next one on the go!
No comments:
Post a Comment