Monday, November 22, 2010
Christmas changeover day two
So I this morning the main conservatory was looking fairly bare. By the time I left at 6.30 most of the south, west and central passages were planted. In short, today was a lot of planting. Production was constantly bring up plants. The design for this year is a mixture of pinks and whites, silvers with some blue and red. The central walkway is a mixture of a pink Poinsettia, silver Senecio with a pink/white Hippeastrum poking through. There are christmas trees everywhere, the total was 72 for the entire gardens. the biggest are the 32 foot Gardeners tree outside, and the 28 foot trees in the east and main conservatories. Each tree has to be lit and decorated, though each of the main trees have their own teams so I am not involved. I feel like we achieved a lot today. Me and Emma planted a large bulk of the Poinsettias that are being planted on the North and west walkways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment